SI Core Values
Life Is short. Everyone should pursue a career doing something they love.
Artists should be proud, excited, and supported as creatives.
Artists who want to pursue a creative career, should.
Parents and families deserve our full support as the #1 influencers of dreams.
"Creativity vs. income" is a false choice. Learn how to make a living doing what you love.
Education's role is to liberate and empower our creative potential.
Every artist should think, train, and work like an entrepreneur.
Success comes from the consistent application of good habits.
Professionalism starts with kindness, respect, and transparency.
By Richard Janes Courtesy of Medium Production, exhibition, and good old fashion power are all being violently uprooted in tinsel town and where we land twelve months from now is going to look very different from the last twenty years. Cue creepy music and a slow...
By Sarah Tolle See full article at SarahTolle.com The uncertainty, the high stakes, the roller coaster of drawn-out lows followed by a project that blasts off and has you working 16-hour days… Being an actor and being an entrepreneur is similar in many...
Courtesy of Vancouver Sun Once the government gives the film and TV industry the green light to reopen in B.C. productions will be hitting the ground running, says Vancouver’s Brightlight Pictures chairman Shawn Williamson. “As fast as we shut down we will be able to...
WHY STORY INSTITUTE?
We’re not just another acting school in Vancouver. And the difference can literally make or break a career. Find out how!
- 6-month, industry-ready programs that prepare you to launch right after graduation
- Full business package, training, demo reel, and portfolio
- Lifetime instructor mentorship and access to our studios
- Small, student-friendly class sizes
- Network directly with Vancouver casting agents, directors, producers, actors, and writers
- Scholarships linked to local community volunteerism
- Develop confidence, creativity, communication, emotional intelligence, connection, friendships, and more!
WHY TRAIN IN VANCOUVER?
By Richard Janes Courtesy of Medium Production, exhibition, and good old fashion power are all...
Courtesy of The Vancouver Sun By Dana Gee The global film and TV industry is working out how to...
Courtesy of Vancouver Sun Once the government gives the film and TV industry the green light to...