SI Core Values
Life Is short. Everyone should pursue a career doing something they love.
Artists should be proud, excited, and supported as creatives.
Artists who want to pursue a creative career, should.
Parents and families deserve our full support as the #1 influencers of dreams.
"Creativity vs. income" is a false choice. Learn how to make a living doing what you love.
Education's role is to liberate and empower our creative potential.
Every artist should think, train, and work like an entrepreneur.
Success comes from the consistent application of good habits.
Professionalism starts with kindness, respect, and transparency.
By Nellie Andreeva Courtesy of Deadline As Hollywood is cautiously charting a path back to TV production, Vancouver may help lead the way. A number of shows filming up north have set tentative July-August production start dates, I hear. They include ABC’s The Good...
by Julia Knope Courtesy of CBC Although many Toronto businesses have been given the green light to start reopening, film, television and digital productions set to shoot in the city this year are still shut down — with no plans in place to resume in the near future....
By Etan Vlessing Courtesy of The Hollywood Reporter Hollywood cast and creative will still be required to quarantine for two weeks when crossing the border, slowing the return of the major studios and streamers for new or restarted production. Film and television...
WHY STORY INSTITUTE?
We’re not just another acting school in Vancouver. And the difference can literally make or break a career. Find out how!
- 6-month, industry-ready programs that prepare you to launch right after graduation
- Full business package, training, demo reel, and portfolio
- Lifetime instructor mentorship and access to our studios
- Small, student-friendly class sizes
- Network directly with Vancouver casting agents, directors, producers, actors, and writers
- Scholarships linked to local community volunteerism
- Develop confidence, creativity, communication, emotional intelligence, connection, friendships, and more!
WHY TRAIN IN VANCOUVER?
By Nellie Andreeva Courtesy of Deadline As Hollywood is cautiously charting a path back to TV...
by Julia Knope Courtesy of CBC Although many Toronto businesses have been given the green light to...
By Etan Vlessing Courtesy of The Hollywood Reporter Hollywood cast and creative will still be...