Acting classes for volunteers
Applicable for all part-time classes
Volunteer 4 hours a month.
As professional actors we are given the wonderful honor of reflecting how our moment in time sees yesterday, today, and tomorrow. But we don’t have to simply be spectators. We can make the world a better place through random acts of kindness and volunteering to help those who can truly benefit from our assistance. Whether you’re looking for acting classes for adults or acting classes for kids, whatever your age you can always help others in need.
Here are some examples of great organizations that qualify for our PURPOSE acting school scholarship.
- BC Children’s Hospital
- Downtown Eastside Womens’ Centre
- BC Cancer Society
- Big Brothers of Greater Vancouver
- Greater Vancouver Food Bank
- Go Volunteer
You aren’t limited to the incredible organizations above. Tell us how you are going to make the world a better place for at least 4 hours a month and we will take it into consideration!
- Walk your neighbours dog?
- Help your young brother or sister learn to read?
- Help Mom and Dad around the house?
- Shovel snow off of the sidewalk and driveways of your neighbours?
- Start a club at school that promotes random acts of kindness for at least one hour every week?
The possibilities are endless. If you can show us you are making the world a better place once a week we are happy to reward these efforts!